SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 Notification :
Staff Selection Commission Now announced Recruitment of Group B and Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014. SSC Online applications are invited from the candidates for the Given Posts.
Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum
Candidates need to Pay Rupees Hundred only for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
The Examination will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/Skill test
candidates can apply in the prescribed format for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014 through online mode on or before 14.02.2014.
- Group B Posts:
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
- II. Group C Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Office
- Sub Inspectors
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
Candidates May Submit On Line Applications At Website http://Ssconline.Nic.In. And Http://Ssconline2.Gov.In. More details about the age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
- Online Application Starts From: 18-01-2014
- Last Date for Part- I Online Registration will be 12-02-2014
- Last Date for Part -II Online Registration will be 14-02-2014
- Written Examination (Tier I): 27-04-2014 & 04-05-2014
- Written Examination (Tier II): 30-08-2014 (Paper III) & 31-08-2014 (Paper I & II)
- recruitmentlive in
- india post mts exam 2014